Below are six things you will love about living in Flagstaff.
(This is only the short list.)
- Arizona Snowbowl – Northern Arizona’s ski resort, just seven miles north from downtown.
- Sedona’s Oak Creek Canyon – Enjoy sunbathing on the red rocks or swimming in the creek. Take a scenic drive to Slide Rock State Park.
- Endless hiking and mountain-biking trails which include the 50-mile Flagstaff Urban Trail System (FUTS) for runners, walkers, and bike commuters.
- First Friday Art Walk – The Flagstaff and university communities come together on the first Friday of each month to mingle, celebrate, and display art.
- Lowell Observatory – One of the premier deep-space research sites in the world; Pluto was discovered right here, in the world’s first Dark Sky City! (it’s great for star-gazing!)
- Heritage Square – Flagstaff’s historic town square holds events like Movies-on-the-Square, art fairs, and concerts.
For complete information about Flagstaff, visit: www.flagstaffarizona.org